Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Candied Sweet Potato Fries

     A few weeks ago, while searching for a quick yoga workout on Yogi Tara Stiles' YouTube channel, I came across a video (see below) of Tara sharing her recipe for Candied Sweet Potato Fries. All I can say is YUM-O! I found these to be a delicious between-meal snack that were plenty filling, the next time I made them I used them as a side to compliment my quinoa, kale, and tofu stir-fry. Give 'em a try, they are delish! As a side note, feel free to play around with the recipe and don't stress if the exact ingredients aren't in your cupboard. I had agave syrup and olive oil on hand, so I swapped them out for the maple syrup and coconut oil. Also check Tara's yoga videos, they are a great way to sneak 10 minutes of mat time into your day.

Namaste, 
Tamar



No comments:

Post a Comment